Martin Oets donated 2017-04-11 07:58:49 -0700$8,250.00 raisedGOAL: $10,000.00
Your generous contribution will help us mobilize the support needed to convince the Provincial and Federal Governments to make bold investments in cycling & walking through:
- Outreach to organizations and businesses
- Petitioning to show the government that a lot of people support better cycling
- Meeting with politicians and staff
- Press releases and op-eds
Martin Oets donated 2014-12-11 14:01:58 -0800$1,814.00 raisedGOAL: $10,000.00
By donating to the BCCC, you are supporting our efforts to make cycling safe, accessible and more comfortable for everyone in B.C.
Over the next few months, we will be focusing on encouraging the Provincial Government to make cycling a key part of their new Climate Leadership plan. Specially, we recommend that they invest $1 billion over the next 10 years to complete all ages and abilities cycling networks in communities around B.C and upgrade Provincial roads and bridges.
As well, we will be encouraging them to:
- support cycling education
- improve the Motor Vehicle Act to include a safe passing distance law and allowing riding two abreast
- reduce hazards and improve maintenance on roads and paths
- support cycling tourism
Your contribution is critical to help make this happen.
You can either make a one-time donation below or make on-going monthly contributions here.
If you wish to become a member of the BC Cycling Coalition, please purchase a membership.
You can also make donations to specific BC Cycling Coalition programs:Donate