The BC Cycling Coalition is the leading provincial voice for people who cycle. By joining the BCCC, you are supporting our efforts to improve cycling around the province for people of all ages and abilities.
Our team has over 60 combined years of experience successfully championing improvements and developing innovative programs that encourage more people to cycle more often. These successes, achieved through engaging government, individuals and businesses include:
- Increased funding for cycling facilities in communities by 50% over three years, $18 million
- Doubling the frequency of shoulder sweeping on highways popular with cyclists
- Province adopting a cycling tourism strategy
- Wider paths on the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge, $20 million
- Cycling and Walking safety upgrades to the Stanley Park Causeway, $7 million
- Central Valley Greenway, $40 million
- Cycling and Walking Path on the Canada Line Bridge, $10 million
- Protected bike lanes on the Burrard Bridge, $30 million less than sidewalk widening
Your individual membership with ongoing monthly reoccurring payments will be much appreciated. This commitment will help provide more certainty for our campaigns, advocacy efforts and programs.
- If you are a new member, you will be eligible to vote at our AGM and receive membership benefits once your totally contributions reach $15 (half of an yearly individual membership).
- If you are renewing your membership, you will continue to eligible to vote and receive membership benefits as long as the month payments continue.